Places to Eat
When you stay here there’s no need to hop into your car to go out for a feed. Here are some options which are within walking distance from our holiday park.
- Mildura Gateway Tavern, across the road at 795 Fifteenth Street. It’s a popular family venue open for lunch and dinner every day. On special occassions, such as Mother’s Day, they are open for breakfast. Bookings recommended.
- Noodle World Mildura, next door to Coles Supermarket at 832 Fifteenth Street. Open from 11am to 9pm and serves freshly made South East Asian noodles as well as dim sims, rice paper rolls and soups.
- Dominos Pizza, 810 Fifteenth Street. Open from 11am to 11pm every day. Nothing beats a freshly made, piping hot pizza when on holiday.
- Coles Supermarket, 832 Fifteenth Street. Open from 6am to 11pm every day. As well as fresh meat and vegies there’s a good selection of prepared meals in the freezer section.
- The Bulk Butcher, across the road at 741 Fifteenth Street. Fresh daily specials which you can bring back to your cabin or site to cook. Perhaps take advantage of our BBQ Gazebo and Camp Kitchen.